Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Outstanding

The best episode of whole madness saga. It's an epic ending of project, that you were making almost 10 years. You really improve your style, these "tentacles" animations and lightnings were amazing. You made blood effects more attractiv, the backgrounds more detailed, the animation smoother.
Madness Abrogation compared to previosly episodes is a masterpiece. Great job Krinkels. We all love you and your work!

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Ecological Hank

That was one of the best maness shorts I ever saw. I love your style of animating, you are great at coloring and moves, your storys are great too. Hank was very positiv in your movie and I love that. I wish you luck in future.

Pegosho responds:

Thanks Szwagier! Hank had a purpose and was to end Madness, maybe he killed some bad guys during the process but it was all for the greater good.

Neenja 4 Neenja 4

You put big effort into this

I really enjoy your Neenja series, because of 3 resons.
1 - very, very well animated. Characters looks pretty awesome, the fight scene is really kichass. I wish I could draw like you :)
2 - action - this episode has very good scene of fight, you impressed me
3 - music is great and harmonious with animation.

I wish people see how great is that series, because you put big effort into making this and I see that. I hope you'll never stop making stuff goog like that :)

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

How to win

I resque everyone, because I has small cheat. When playing started, just click one time you right-mouse buttom and select forward twice. Next select play. Probably you always should have rock and uberkid - scissors. Simply and funny :)

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

Good

Nice game, but without ending. They kill all clones and later attacked me.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Awesome

One of the best games ever! Love that!

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

Really cool

I like this song. It's simply wonderfull, catchy and has somthing special. Your voice is truly awesome, anyway I NEVER heard rap of programmer in all my life. I love this song, because it has nice beat and word are interested, without any deep sense. Just reaaly hip-hop.

Madness7 Madness7

Powerful

I love this song, the first 40 seconds are pure awesome and you are the best Audio maker ever!

Demonic P-Bot Demonic P-Bot

Scary, but still amazing

I like this picture, because this has big style. Demonic P-bot looks truly scary and dangerous. Details are awesome, very realistic. Recap: one of the best visions of P-bot.

But you know, I have an idea. Not long ago I saw art called "I-bot Reinterpretation". Can you do small series of arts with all bots? You know - one image with P-bot, one with M-bot, A-bot, G-bot, F-bot and I-bot. It's my supplication to you, because you make best arts with robots (for exampple your own Mindchamber sculpture) and other artist can take pattern on this. Please, think about that.

Marcin "Szwagier" Praszkiewicz

MindChamber responds:

thanks.

theres a plan in the works for a group shot of all the bots.

ive been looking around for the best composition before starting.

Gray Fire Gray Fire

Outstanding

When I look at your arts I'm full of admiration, but when I look at "Gray Fire" first time I just fall in love :) It's simple, but stunning masterpiece. Lack of color, lots of shading and white-black conception make your art more amazing. Shevil is beautiful woman, the dark around make her very mysterious, but she's not cold. I don't know Shevil is figment of your imagination or portrait of real girl. Anyway, "Gray Fire" is one of my favorite art in all Newgrounds, so I wish you more wonderful images and full of inspiration to make another one great portrait.

Szwagier

Zigan responds:

Thank you for your great words, I fully appreciate it. :)

Bowser's beamy grin Bowser's beamy grin

Nice

But his chin looks like ass :D