Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Outstanding

The best episode of whole madness saga. It's an epic ending of project, that you were making almost 10 years. You really improve your style, these "tentacles" animations and lightnings were amazing. You made blood effects more attractiv, the backgrounds more detailed, the animation smoother.
Madness Abrogation compared to previosly episodes is a masterpiece. Great job Krinkels. We all love you and your work!

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Ecological Hank

That was one of the best maness shorts I ever saw. I love your style of animating, you are great at coloring and moves, your storys are great too. Hank was very positiv in your movie and I love that. I wish you luck in future.

Pegosho responds:

Thanks Szwagier! Hank had a purpose and was to end Madness, maybe he killed some bad guys during the process but it was all for the greater good.

Neenja 4 Neenja 4

You put big effort into this

I really enjoy your Neenja series, because of 3 resons.
1 - very, very well animated. Characters looks pretty awesome, the fight scene is really kichass. I wish I could draw like you :)
2 - action - this episode has very good scene of fight, you impressed me
3 - music is great and harmonious with animation.

I wish people see how great is that series, because you put big effort into making this and I see that. I hope you'll never stop making stuff goog like that :)

Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

Great

I really enjoy this movie. You show everything, what is important in Pico Day in amazing style. Great collaborativ between Pico, Nene, Darnell and Tom. I have not better word than - EPIC.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Love it

Two years ago I saw Operation:Werehouse and that was my favorite Pico flash. Now Operation:Graveyard is my favorite Nene flash :) Maybe next years (or two) you will made movie with Darnell(another fav)?
Anyway - I love this movie at first sight. Graphic and art are just amazing, Nene look so pretty, but dangerous with all her knives :) Animation is amazing, just like the story. Story of really strong girl, diffrent than normally Nene is. Usually people make Nene like weak, suicidal girl, and she always die. This is reason why I like it so much - movie about Nene of totally other side.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

I'm impressed

Hulalaoo, I saw lots of your movies (better and not) but I need to say one thing - you really surprise me. And that was positivly surprise. Pico and Piconjo are very interesting characters, but nobody made movie about both them in so awesome style. The ending was little disappointment. Anyway, great job, I wish you luck in future projects.

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Outstanding

It is one of the best movies what i ever seen. I love the style of animation, music, graphic (I love that Pico looks really badass) and of corse story. It's just over everything.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Just outstanding

I'm sure this is your best movie ever - much better than "Get on my Horse". Why? Because This video has amazing graphic, powerfull song and wonderful shading. I hope you will made more animations like this one.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Best movie of all MC series

I just can't stop watching that movie, I can't believe only one man can made this masterpiece alone. It's stunning, action-packed video with lots of gorgeus scenes of fight, escape and run. Now I know why Deimos and Sanford transformating from normal guys like MC5.5 to awesome protagonist like in MC9. And thats all in first really funny scene in all Madness Combat series. I really have no words how amazing is this movie. So, what you wanna do next? MC7.5 or finally MC10. Anyway, you has big talent Krinkels - I love you and your originally series - never gonna stop !!!

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

Nice

I like this trailer. It has good graphic, nice sound and amazing effects. You are good artist. Poza tym ciesze sie, ze na newgrounds jest wiecej utalentowanych Polakow. (Ja jeszcze swojego filmu nie skonczylem, ale wrzuce go niebawem). I can't wait for the full movie.